Looking now. The following appear to have been at risk:
KA5COI
KE5NMZ
KC8HDU
N5WAB
KE5ZVR
KE5BIU
KE5LFB
KE5CZR
KE5NCM
N9XN
N5QIQ (significant damage area: SDA)
AE5ZD (SDA)
KA5GPL (SDA)
N5EKU (SDA)
KG4ZQC (SDA)

There could be others in Moore with damage but these looked like the ones most likely. Note the SDA tags: Their addresses mapped to significant (EF-3 or greater) damage areas.

73 gerry n5jxs