From: Simpson, Rachel L.
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 2:00 PM
To: Versteeg, Brianna E.
Subject: Camp Crimson Service Fair

Hello Brianna!

This year at Camp Crimson Service Session we will be having a Service Fair at the Union Wednesday, June 26th at 6:15 PM. During this time, organizations from around campus will have tables set up and will be introduced by one of our staff members with a brief bio you provide. The new Sooners will then have time to come over to each individual table and talk to the representatives from each office.

We would love for Habitat for Humanity Campus Chapter to be one of the groups participating this year! The fair will last from 6:15 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. During the fair, students will be able to visit the tables they are interested in and we ask that you have an e-mail sign-up sheet where students can sign up if they are interested in receiving more information about your organization. You will be able to set up your table with information about your office and  have a few representatives there to answer questions, but we would ask that you not have handouts to give the campers because they will not be able to carry them around for the rest of the day. If you are interested, please read and return the attached PDF by e-mail or drop it off at the Student Life office by Friday, June 14th.

If you have any questions, please let me know! Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Rachel Simpson
Op Staff | Camp Crimson
(580) 504-3860