Hello,

Thanks to those responsible for bringing back the OURmedia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourmediaweb/home

I searched and found that the domain name www.our-media.org was available -- so I purchased it and it now points to the ourmedia site on google.  I noticed that nuestrosmedios.org is also available for registration.  I'll be glad to turn over the information re: the domain name registration and nameserver, etc.  to whomever is coordinating the website; I just wanted to act before the domain name was gone.  If it's not the domain name people would like to use, that's fine -- it will just expire in June 2014.

cheers,
John
--
john w. higgins, ph.d.