This is good news Arne, thank you and everyone at Dublin Community
Television and the Irish community media network CRAOL.It'd be very
interesting and relevant what proposals emerge for a future OM gathering
and id people would like to share their papers or presentations that would
be terrific too.

Best,

Juan Salazar