Dear OWP and OSUWP Teacher Consultants,

As many of you know OWP will be holding a symposium at the Moore-Norman Technology Center in Norman on June 21 as the closing activity for our summer institute.  The symposium runs from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm.

I would like to invite OWP and OSUWP published authors to attend and display their books.  We want to demonstrate we take to heart our belief that “teachers of writing should be writers themselves”  If you have copies of your book(s), you can autograph and sell them as well.

If you plan to take advantage of this opportunity, please let me know so that I can arrange for space for you.  Respond to me via email at [log in to unmask].

Priscilla

Priscilla L. Griffith, Ph.D.

Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education

Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project

The Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education

The University of Oklahoma

338 Cate Center, Room 190

Norman, OK 73019

TEL 405-325-3534

FAX 405-325-7841

Reading is the original virtual reality experience. --Wishbone

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.  Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.  --Groucho Marx