Dear MAC members:

       We are near the conclusion of the AEJMC conference in Washington, D.C. and are making plans for the conference in Montreal, Canada in 2014. That conference will be Wednesday, Aug. 6-Saturday, Aug. 9. You will need a passport to travel to Montreal. You will get reminders on this matter throughout the year.

       This year we will be programming the conference earlier and we need your ideas for panels. We will officially make the call for papers Sept. 1, but we want you to begin submitting ideas early. Please find attached a form that you may complete showing your ideas. They don't have to be perfect, but they can provide a place to start.

        Please submit the ideas to MAC Vice Head Frances Ward-Johnson at [log in to unmask]

Felecia Ross
Outgoing MAC Head