Great! I'll post this to our facebook page and send an email reminder!
________________________________
From: PWA Inside Talk [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Chester, Deborah A. [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Howdy Week

Greetings to all PWSA officers and members,

The JMC organizational fair will be held Tuesday, August 20, 11:30-1:00 and Wednesday, August 21, 3:00-4:30. We'll be needing volunteers to arrange our booth and greet potential new club members. At the very least, we'll need our display board and a signup sheet for subscribers to our email list. Information on our Web site and Facebook page will also be helpful.

Contact Arielle Hughes ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) to reserve booth space. The College will provide tables and equipment. We need to set up at least 20-30 minutes before the fair opens.

The College will be providing food and beverages.

Thanks,

DC