Greetings!  Do you…

Want to take your teaching to the next level??

                             Or..

Have faculty members in your department who want to improve their teaching?

Here is a way you can achieve either of these goals!

          This September, Dee Fink and Associates will offer this fall’s version of our online course, on “Designing Courses for Significant Learning”.

Three years ago, I put together an online short course that enables faculty members – in any institution, in any country – to intentionally design significant learning into their courses.  When they design their courses in a learning-centered way, it leads to greater student engagement and much better student learning!

During the past two years, faculty who have taken this course have made the following comments about it:

“A powerful process and a wonderful opportunity!  I will never look at course design the same again!”  (Summer 2013)

“I feel inspired; I am ready to charge into the classroom with all of my new ideas and inspire my students as well!”  (Summer 2013)

“As the Nike ad says: ‘just do it’.  It will change your perspective about course development, management and assessment in ways you would never dream of.”  (one year ago)

You can find more information about this online course at:  www.deefinkandassociates.com/index.php/onlinecourse/

Note:

·         Next Two Starting Dates:

Let me know if you have any questions.

       We would love to work with you and some of your faculty on learning-centered course design!

***********************
L. Dee Fink
234 Foreman Ave.
Norman, OK  73069
Phone/FAX:  405-364-6464
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Websites:
        www.designlearning.org   [multiple resources on course design]
        www.deefinkandassociates.com   [offer workshops & online courses]
        www.finkconsulting.info  [Fink's consulting activities & publications]

**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)
**Author of: Creating Significant Learning Experiences (2003, Jossey-Bass)
**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI) Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services