Greetings!  Do you…

*Want to take your teaching to the next level??*

*                             Or..*

*Have faculty members in your department who want to improve their
teaching? *

* *

Here is a way you can achieve either of these goals!

          This *September*, Dee Fink and Associates will offer this fall’s
version of our online course, on “Designing Courses for Significant
Learning”.

Three years ago, I put together an *online short course* that enables
faculty members – in any institution, in any country – to intentionally
design significant learning into their courses.  When they design their
courses in a learning-centered way, it leads to *greater student engagement*and
*much better student learning*!

During the past two years, faculty who have taken this course have made the
following comments about it:

*“A powerful process and a wonderful opportunity!  I will never look at
course design the same again!”*  (Summer 2013)* *

*“I feel inspired; I am ready to charge into the classroom with all of my
new ideas and inspire my students as well!”*  (Summer 2013)

*“As the Nike ad says: ‘just do it’.  It will change your perspective about
course development, management and assessment in ways you would never dream
of.”  *(one year ago)
* *

You can find more information about this online course at:
www.deefinkandassociates.com/index.php/onlinecourse/

Note:

   - We offer a 15% institutional discount if you have 5 colleagues from
   the same institution who enroll in this course.

·         *Next Two Starting Dates:  *

   - *Early September 2013*
   - *Early January 2014*

Let me know if you have any questions.

       We would love to work with you and some of your faculty on
learning-centered course design!

***********************
L. Dee Fink
234 Foreman Ave.
Norman, OK  73069
Phone/FAX:  405-364-6464
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Websites:
        www.designlearning.org   [multiple resources on course design]
        www.deefinkandassociates.com   [offer workshops & online courses]
        www.finkconsulting.info  [Fink's consulting activities &
publications]

**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)
**Author of: *Creating Significant Learning Experiences* (2003, Jossey-Bass)
**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI)
Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services