Corrected copy.  Delete previous message with this subject line please.

Dear Gentlemen /Administrators/AEJMAC,
This is just a note to let you know that three of my articles have
been/will be published by the end of this month (see below).  I'd also like
you to know that an international research and advocacy organization (ASDAH
- Association for Size Diversity And Health) has named me as one of their
international experts (on media and weight stigma). See
www.healthateverysizeblog.org/ourexperts/.

   - ARTICLE – “Combating Weight Stigma in Diverse Populations – African
   Americans,” Binge Eating Disorder Association (BEDA) Annual Weight Stigma
   Awareness Week Campaign, September 23-27, 2013.  Link, when available, upon
   request.
   - ARTICLE -- “The HAES® Files: The Long Road Home (to the ASDAH
   Conference) – Part 2, September 3, 2013.  One article featured every
   week by international organization's editorial board,
   www.healthateverysizeblog.org/2013/09/page/2
   - ARTICLE – “The HAES® Files: The Long Road Home (to the ASDAH
   Conference) – Part 1,* *August 13, 2013.  One article featured every
   week by international organization's editorial board,
   www.healthateverysizeblog.org/2013/08/page/3/
   -