This is absolutely wonderful E.K.  Congratulations!!!  Do you have a blog?

Anita Fleming-Rife

"Kindness is a language the mute can speak and the deaf can hear."

“Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.”   Malcolm X

From: EK Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: Daufin named international expert, 3 articles published

Corrected copy.  Delete previous message with this subject line please.

Dear Gentlemen /Administrators/AEJMAC,
This is just a note to let you know that three of my articles have been/will be published by the end of this month (see below).  I'd also like you to know that an international research and advocacy organization (ASDAH - Association for Size Diversity And Health) has named me as one of their international experts (on media and weight stigma). See www.healthateverysizeblog.org/ourexperts/.

  • ARTICLE – “Combating Weight Stigma in Diverse Populations – African Americans,” Binge Eating Disorder Association (BEDA) Annual Weight Stigma Awareness Week Campaign, September 23-27, 2013.  Link, when available, upon request.
  • ARTICLE -- “The HAES® Files: The Long Road Home (to the ASDAH Conference) – Part 2, September 3, 2013.  One article featured every week by international organization's editorial board, www.healthateverysizeblog.org/2013/09/page/2
  • ARTICLE – “The HAES® Files: The Long Road Home (to the ASDAH Conference) – Part 1, August 13, 2013.  One article featured every week by international organization's editorial board, www.healthateverysizeblog.org/2013/08/page/3/