Dear Ones,
If you're not interested in ending weight based bullying that
disproportionally affects people of color, please just delete.  Others read
on:
Regarding this media project: If you've already signed and shared the
change. org petition asking First Lady Michelle Obama to NOT appear on The
Biggest Loser but instead engage with professionals working to end
weight-based bullying (proportionally, more people of color are fat so it's
a race/ethnicity issue too!)
(http://www.change.org/petitions/first-lady-michelle-
obama-please-do-not-appear-on- the-biggest-loser-and-instead-
engage-with-the-advocacy- communities-specializing-in- weight-stigma)
 thank you!  If you've already viewed and shared the 8 minute video message
asking Mrs. Obama to NOT appear on The Biggest Loser
(http://www.change.org/ petitions/first-lady-michelle-
obama-please-do-not-appear-on- the-biggest-loser-and-instead-
engage-with-the-advocacy- communities-specializing-in- weight-stigma) thank
you!

NOW PLEASE CALL THE WHITE HOUSE COMMENT LINE and SAY THE SAME thing:
202-456-1111.

NOW PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL MESSAGE TO THE WHITE HOUSE saying the same thing:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-questions-and-comments.  The
subject should be "First Family".

NOW PLEASE SEND A LETTER TO FIRST LADY MICHELLE OBAMA saying the same
thing, be sure to include your email address in the letter you neatly
write, or type/print out and mail to her at: White House, 1600 Pennsylvania
Ave. NW. Washington, DC 20500.

NOW PLEASE SHARE THIS POST TOO.

If this work regarding this television show and/or ending bullying and/or
weight stigma is part of your job, research interest, etc., it should be
okay to express these recommendation through your work place.  It is
NON-partisan.  If not, please do all these using your personal modes of
communication.  Thanks!

--
Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin
Professor of Communications
Alabama State University
National Media Size Equity Expert
Winner -- 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
915 S. Jackson St., MTG, AL 36101-0271
334-229-6885
*Follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:*
http://daufination.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/ekdaufin/
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
*Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.*
*With all my heat & heart I want to work with and for kind, competent,
strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!*