Greetings Colleagues:

I am writing to solicit your help.  The School of Communication at Texas Southern University has had a Master's program in communication for more than 25 years.  Our MA program offers concentrations in Journalism, Radio/TV/Film and Speech Communication (Communication Studies). If you have students interested in pursuing graduate studies, please encourage them to consider our program. We are able to offer tuition remission and a small stipend to a select number of qualified applicants.

Additionally, I am asking you to forward this information to others.  Likewise, I look forward to discussing our program with you and answering your questions.  Please direct inquiries to [log in to unmask] or call 713.313.4312.

Kindest Regards,

Rockell Brown Burton, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies
School of Communication
Texas Southern University
Office Phone: 713.313.4312
E-mail:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.tsu.edu<http://www.tsu.edu>

Success is a journey, not a destination.