I had another meeting tonight. I am not committed for the Weatherfest, so I could be there to help.

gerry n5jxs

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 9:05 PM, McClellan, Megan E. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Everyone,

The meeting attendance tonight was dismal, but I understand schedules.

This weekend is National Weather Festival from 9-1, but would need people there from roughly 8-2 to set up/tear down.  If you are available to help, it would be greatly appreciated, as of right now we have no one helping which means we would not have a table.

This table is normally used to help teach people about amateur radio, how it can help them, and how it helps the public.  We also get on the air on talk to people around the world for this event!

Please let me know if you can help!!

Megan McClellan