-----"FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----
To: [log in to unmask]
From: EK Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 11/04/2013 06:45PM
Subject: Thanks to Prof Chuang & update

Thanks American University Professor Angie Chuang for having one of your grad students working on weight stigma in broadcast journalism contact me.  Sorry list, didn't have her email.  Thanks to all who signed and forwarded the campaign to keep Michelle Obama off the Biggest Loser and to join with those of us working to end weight stigma.

The letter was sent to the White House with over 3,000 signatures of individuals and professional organizations.  The online petition is still open so please still encourage others to sign.  It was about 3,500 last time I checked.  We'd like to have 5,000.
--
Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin