All-
Dorothy Bland wants to share information about these opportunities at the University of North Texas.  See link for more details.

Sincerely,
Meta

From: Bland, Dorothy [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 3:01 PM
To: Carstarphen, Meta G.
Subject: Openings at the UNT Mayborn School of Journalism

Here’s the link to the  Chronicle of Higher ad: http://chronicle.com/jobs/0000799712-01

We’re looking for lecturers, assistant professors and journalism director. We’re in a hiring mode.

Thanks.

Dorothy Bland

Dean and Director

Frank W. & Sue Mayborn School of Journalism

Graduate Institute of Journalism

University of North Texas

1155 Union Circle #311460

Denton, Texas 76203-5017

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 940.565.4917

Fax: 940.565.2370

journalism.unt.edu

mayborn_school_of_journalism_green_sxs

Please save the dates July 18-20, 2014 for the 10th Annual Mayborn Literary Nonfiction Conference.

As the nation's 25th largest public university and the most comprehensive in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, UNT is dedicated to providing an excellent educational experience to its 36,000 students while powering the North Texas region, state and nation through innovative education and research. A student-focused public research university with an emphasis on sustainability, UNT has 12 colleges and schools offering 97 bachelor's, 81 master's and 35 doctoral degree programs, many nationally and internationally recognized.