Colleagues,

EK suggested that I share the link from Mellissa Harris-Perry’s program last Saturday. Here is the link to the website (the story is the lead on her page):

http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry

<iframe src='http://player.theplatform.com/p/2E2eJC/EmbeddedOffSite?guid=n_mhp_8class_131208' height='500' width='635' scrolling='no' border='no' ></iframe>

“Teaching structural racism in the classroom: English Professor Shannon Gibney joins to discuss the challenges she faced in teaching structural racism in her classroom”

Dwight E. Brooks, Ph.D.

Professor and Director

School of Journalism

PO Box 64