TC's,
OWP is creating an updated Inservice Catalog.  This catalog will feature writing presentations that meet the standards of the Oklahoma Academic Standards and CCSS.  We also want to share some of the amazing technology workshops that have evolved since our last printing.    This is your chance to get your presentation listed.  Below is a link.  Go to it and answer all questions.  You may submit as many presentations as you have prepared.  All submissions will be reviewed for inclusion the 2014 Inservice Catalog. Catalog will be posted on-line on our website as well as passed out to school districts throughout the year.  Many of you want to become more active and present more often.  Here is your chance to let me and schools know about your presentation.  I will use this catalog for scheduling upcoming inservice in 2014.  Deadline to submit for this updated catalog is January 17, 2014.

I hope everyone will at least submit the presentation delivered while going through the Summer Institute.  It is my goal to have a variety of topics and  presenters to share with schools.

I have attached our 2010 Inservice Catalog.    You may want to look through and see if there is a presentation you would like to resubmit.  EVERYTHING will have to be resubmitted to the above link to be included in the 2014 Inservice Catalog.  All submissions will be reviewed before being included in catalog.

Looking forward to reading about your presentation,
Audra

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.
National Board Certified Teacher
Co-Director of Inservice