Friends,

Earlier this year, I did some consulting at Stockton College in New Jersey,
to help them identify ways to implement their institution-wide learning
outcomes, several of which were created from my taxonomy.
     One person their, Susan Cydis, has started a faculty study group that
intends to design their courses in a wayto promote these institution-wide
learning outcomes.  What they want to know is:
*Does anyone know of instruments that have already been developed and field
tested, to measure student engagement or significant learning-type
outcomes?*
They know about AAC&U's Values rubrics, and these will be helpful.  But
they want to know "what else is out there".

Susan is copied on this email.  So you can direct your responses directly
to her.  But my guess is that everyone on the "Design Learning" list would
enjoy hearing all the responses!

Thanks for any information any one can provide!

Dee Fink

--
L. Dee Fink

**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)
**Author of: *Creating Significant Learning Experiences* (2003, Jossey-Bass)
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services