I'll try, but I'm supposed to be somewhere else NLT 7:30, so it'd be a short visit.

73
gerry

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 8:22 AM, McClellan, Megan E. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Haha sorry. Meeting is at 7 :) hope to see you all there.

Megan

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2014, at 4:01 PM, "Kim Elmore - NOAA Affiliate" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Um... Time for the meeting?

73,

Kim

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 10:56 AM, McClellan, Megan E. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Everyone,

Welcome back to school!  Tuesday, January 28th, will be our next meeting!  Since this is short notice for everyone, we will be having our meeting at Pepe Delgado's on Campus Corner.  It will be a relatively relaxed meeting and more of a welcome back event.  There are a few things we will need to discuss.

Have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!!

Megan McClellan
Meteorology Major Class of 2014
Cell: (214)-534-8216

--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." – Attributed to many people; it’s so true that it doesn’t matter who said it.

--
Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS