Um... Time for the meeting?

73,

Kim

--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

*"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." – Attributed to many people; it’s so true that it
doesn’t matter who said it.*