Hi Janis. Been following your writing via our OWP announcements. So happy that you have made the positive moves that you have. Congratulations. Definitely inspirational for the rest of us who care so deeply about teaching writing that digging into the craft as writers ourselves and putting ourselves out there for publication is more of a self-teaching act than an ego trip. So much the benefit for our students as well. Love the idea of your writing group. Mike