Hi all,

First, a quick introduction: My name is Logan Cox, and I work for OU Libraries in Repository Services as a web developer. I'm one of the group organizers, along with David Hoecker at Web Communications. I'm excited about meeting with everyone next week!

I've just brought this list up-to-date with the most recent people to opt-in via the web form, which brings it up to 18 subscribers. About the same number of people plan to come to the meeting, but the two sets don't completely overlap.

On a related note, our mass email went out to everyone whose HR classification is  "IT Analyst", because that seemed to be the best way to catch a lot of staff developers without spamming too many people. I'd like that to just be the starting point, though, and I'd encourage everyone on the list to invite anybody that might be interested in joining us to talk about working with code at OU.

Thanks,

Logan

To unsubscribe from the CAMPUSDEV-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(CAMPUSDEV-L,SIGNOFF);