It's this week as Dr Roe indicates. I think W5YM's "plan" looks like a good one. Fair warning, we're still working on the shack pc.

-------- Original message --------
From: Peter Laws
Date:2014/02/08 13:25 (GMT-06:00)
To: "Laws, Peter C."
Subject: Fwd: School Club Roundup

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Larry Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Subject: School Club Roundup
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello all,

School Club Roundup is next week, starting 1300 UTC on Monday and
running until 2359 UTC Friday.  We can operate no more than 6 hours in
any 24-hour period and no more than 24 hours total.  At our lunch
discussion last Thursday, several members indicated an interest in
operating, but there was little in the way of specific time
commitments,  As a result, , we conceived a brilliantly simple plan
for operations, which is, operate whenever you want to.

So, please post an email to the list whenever you plan to be at the
shack, and let us know if you want somebody else there to help log,
etc.  Then, post again when finished, letting us know how many hours
you worked.  This is a bit complex, but we should have enough combined
intellectual capacity to pull it off.

Larry - WJ5V