That's a slippery slope!

Here is my take... You need strong, high-end leadership behind this. It's
difficult to get a group of faculty in a room to discuss giving up their
academic freedom for a course they like to teach *their way*. You also need
someone like an instructional designer to be the facilitator of this
conversation for the committee. It's going to be messy : )

Raleigh

--
Raleigh Way
Assistant Director