Hi All,

In case you are interested, and haven't seen the flyer or the announcements:

Apple IOS App Development Roadshow on the OU campus in Meacham Auditorium on April 22nd at 1 pm.

Join Apple engineers as we discuss and demonstrate Apple’s latest software development tools for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, and show how individuals and institutions are building innovative mobile applications for their organizations and the wider world.

We will highlight what’s new for developers with iOS 7, deconstruct some popular applications, and show you how to get started building your own with Apple’s free tools.
We’ll talk about native application development with Xcode. And if the presenter messes up, we may accidentally wind up demonstrating the debugger as well

Thao Pham