Congratulations Anita on your election to the AEJMC teaching committee.  Way to go.
Alice E. Stephens
On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 7:30 PM, "Dates, Jannette L." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Congratulations Anita!!!

Jan

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks so much Frances.  It goes without saying that I am honored to serve our association in any way that I can.  Thanks to all of you who voted for me.  I know someone--not sure who it was, nominated me to be on the ballot again this year.  Thanks for your confidence in me.