Anita – I join Sharon and others in wishing you a hearty congratulations.. Very much deserved.

Folu
Folu Ogundimu, PhD.

From: Sharon Bramlett-Solomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 2:36 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Anita Congrats

Very cool Anita you're elected to the AEJMC Teaching Committee!

Look to see you in Montreal!

Sharon

Sharon Bramlett-Solomon, PhD
Associate Professor
Lincoln Center Professor of Media & Culture
Cronkite School of Journalism & Mass Communication
Arizona State University|Phoenix, AZ 85004
Office:  602  496-3678|
[log in to unmask] (best way to reach me)

I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help....

Thanks for checking out my latest 2014 book published by Kendall Hunt!  You can find it on amazon.com or order directly from the publisher.