TC's and OWP Friends,
This event is the Summer Institute Celebration Showcase. SI Fellows will share how they have grown and several teaching ideas after the panel discussion.  TC's attend for free.  Please come and support our new Summer Institute class as well as hearing leaders in our state discuss the future of Oklahoma Education.  This is a great opportunity to bring anyone interested in education or learning what OWP has to offer.  RSVP Today!
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Audra

 Power of Teaching
Symposium
June 27, 2014

Moore Norman Technology Center
4701 12th Avenue NW
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
8:30 am-11:15 am

8:30-9:00 Registration/Refreshments
9:00-9:15 Welcome
9:15-10:15 Panel Discussion featuring:
Brook Meiller, Literacy Director, Norman Public Schools
Dr. Melani Mouse, Assistant Superintendent of Academic Services, Putnam City Public Schools
10:15-10:25 Refreshment Break
10:25-11:15 Breakout Sessions

Engaging and Active Breakout Session Topics:
Hands on Activities implementing CCSS
Impacts of OWP Summer Institute
Teacher Leader Effectiveness (TLE)
Technology in your classroom

Come and learn what the future holds for Oklahoma schools

Discover how Oklahoma Writing Project can help you meet your needs as you implement Common Core Standards in your classroom.

Register at OWP Website:

Cost: $25.00 per person*
*Guest of 2014 Summer Institute Fellow attend for FREE
*OWP TC's and Guests Attend for FREE

Registration Deadline: June 24, 2014