Hello MACers:

As you prepare for the Montreal conference, we want to make you aware of several items:

  • Please mark your calendar for the MAC business session/member's meeting scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 7, from 8:30 to 10 p.m. If you have an agenda item, please forward it to Yuki Fujioka at [log in to unmask].
  • Have you considered registering for the MAC/Scholastic Journalism Luncheon scheduled for Friday, Aug. 8, from 12:15 to 1:30 p.m.? The luncheon will be held onsite at the hotel. If you did not preregister for the event on your conference form, AEJMC can still make the addition.
  • If you are interested in serving as a MAC officer for 2014-2015, please email me at [log in to unmask].
  • Information on all MAC Division conference programming can be found by clicking on the following links:

MAC Session and Panel Information:
http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/aejmc14-MAC-sessions.html

Top Faculty and Student Papers:
http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/aejmc14-MAC-paper-winners.html