-------- Original message --------
From: Dana C Bultman
Date:07/25/2014 5:44 PM (GMT+01:00)
To: "Lauer, A Robert"
Subject: FW: Sad news about our friend and colleague, Kate Regan

Dear Robert,​ I'm sending this in case you wish to send it out on the Cervantes or Comediantes listserv.

Best,

Dana Bultman

http://www.up.edu/shownews.aspx?id=5042

Associate Professor of Spanish
Department of Romance Languages
Associate Academic Director for Public Programs
Willson Center for Humanities & Arts
University of Georgia
GEMELA