Dear OURMedia list members,

Greetings from the 10th OURMedia conference in Goroka, Papua New Guinea.

Today is our second day and after some delays with fixing our internet connections we are finally back online.

Apologies for not emailing earlier.

Please note that the full program can be found on the OURMedia website: www.ourmedia-network.org

Please join us via social media at the conference

Please join the Twitter conversations #OURMedia2014

And follow us @CSCM_UOG to tweet us any thoughts, ideas and questions.

The link to the CSCM’s Facebook page is:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CSCM-Centre-for-Social-and-Creative-Media/1487517684794764?ref=ts&fref=ts

We hope to send more update on the presentations and discussion soon.

Regards,

Verena

—————————————————————
Verena Thomas, PhD
Director, Centre for Social and Creative Media
School of Humanities | University of Goroka
PO BOX 1078 | Goroka EHP 441
Papua New Guinea
P: +675 5311 858
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.cscm-uog.org
UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.