TC's

Great news!  This year's "Write To Win" OWP Writing Contest for Students and Teachers will require NO ENTRY FEE this year.  Our goal is to spread this contest to the netherlands of Oklahoma, seeing how many entries from how many different teachers we can round up.

More great news.  NO PAPER WILL BE INVOLVED.  All entries will be due via teacher's e-mail by January 20.

Because we expect more teachers to enter, we are limiting the number of entries per teacher to 15.

Start collecting your students' best pieces beginning in August.  By January, every teacher should have 15 potential winners!

Spread the word to all your teacher friends.  Print and post the contest entry form to share in your building.

And, don't forget to enter something yourself.  Look through all those writings you created in your summer institute and choose a winner.  Better yet, write a new poem or story or commentary.

Janis Cramer
2015 OWP Writing Contest coodinator