Dear OWP Teacher Consultants,

It is time for our summer stakeholders meeting.  We will be meeting on July 10 at the Moore Norman Technology Center-Norman campus (4701 12th Ave. NW) in Building A, Room 123.  We again thank Bonner Slayton for helping us use MNTC.  Please try to come and welcome our new teacher consultants into our professional community.  The Google link to RSVP is below.  You may have to paste this into your browser.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNJbDBEck4zeWVOZEd6S1BieVRtTFE6MA

Our Meeting Schedule:
8:45-9:00 a.m. Breakfast Refreshments
9:00-10:00 a.m. Quickwrite/Review of Project work/Sharing of exciting evidence of the impact of OWP
10:00-11:00 a.m. Finances/TC payment discussion

Lunch Break 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Fellowship with OWP friends (Lunch will not be provided.  We will go off campus to eat.)

1:30-3:00 p.m. Literacy Nights Brainstorming (One area we would like to increase within OWP is community and family writing activities.  Join us during this time to discuss family/student write nights and what you can do to have these at your school.  Many of you have expertise in this area that will benefit all of us.   We will share out newest grant “Writing Our Academic Future” partnering with Jackson Elementary School in Norman.  Please plan to return for this exciting part of our stakeholders meeting.}

I am looking forward to seeing everyone on July 10.

Priscilla

Priscilla L. Griffith, Ph.D.
Professor and Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project
Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
University of Oklahoma
338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190
Norman, OK 73019
TEL 405-325-3534/CELL 405-496-1111/FAX 405-325-7841