-----"FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----
To: [log in to unmask]
From: yuki fujioka <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 08/13/2014 02:37PM
Subject: Special Announcements -- Kudos and Awards!

Special announcements -- Kudos and Awards!

Dear MAC members,

It's my greatest honor to announce this year's winners of

2014 Lionel C. Barrow, Jr. Award for Distinguished Achievement in Diversity Research and Education

Recipient: Marilyn Kern-Foxworth, Kern-Foxworth International

2014 Presidential Award for Distinguished Service to Journalism Education

Recipient: Carolyn Stroman, Professor and Editor of the Howard Journal of Communications, Howard.

Marilyn and Carolyn accepted the Awards during the AEJMC General Business Meeting in Montreal, Canada, Aug 7.

Congratulations, Marilyn and Carolyn, on your  extraordinary achievement and leaderships!

And of course, Paula Poindexter, our AEJMC outgoing President, for her outstanding leadership throughout the year!

Yuki

=
NOTICE: This e-mail correspondence is subject to Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.   ­­