Dear MAC Division Members,

Greetings!

I am writing this email to remind you about the October 1, 2014 deadline of submitting panel proposal to the MAC Division for the AEJMC Convention 2015.

We are only FOUR days away from the deadline. We have already received some promising panel ideas. If you wanted to send us a panel proposal with a list of confirmed speakers, you still have some time
to do that. The theme for next year's AEJMC covnention is "Global Bridges."

The Minorities and Communication Division invites panel proposals in three areas -- research, teaching or PF&R. Please visit the web page below to review the panel proposal call for this year:
http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/aejmc15-panel-proposal-call.html

You can also skim through the titles of our 2014 MAC sessions to get an idea about PF&R, Teaching and Research panels (hint: just look for the session titles that do not start with "Refereed Research" or "Scholar-to-Scholar"):

http://www.mediadiversityforum.lsu.edu/MAC/aejmc14-MAC-sessions.html
If you have any other general questions about panel proposals, feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] or mk[log in to unmask]
Thanks,

Mas Biswas, MAC Vice Head, Programming Chair