Fellow MACD Members:

The Scholastic Journalism Division’s archivist and I have compiled a list of past luncheon speakers. I have attached it below my signature lines for your review so that you can get a sense of who has been asked in the past.

If anyone on the listserv knows the name and title of the 1997 speaker, please send it to me so that I may add that information to the list.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

~Calvin

Calvin L. Hall, Ph.D.
Head, AEJMC Scholastic Journalism Division
Chair & Associate Professor
Department of Mass Communication
North Carolina Central University
Durham, NC 27707
Office: (919) 530-5115; E-mail: [log in to unmask]