From: Bellarmine Ezumah
Date:12/28/2014 4:15 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MAC Winter Newsletter

Dear MACers:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all! It's my pleasure to present to you our MAC Newsletter for Winter 2014.  I thank everyone who contributed materials for this issue and  look forward to receiving information on announcements, publications, promotions, awards, or any newsworthy events for our Spring/Summer Issue.  Enjoy the rest of your holidays and  I wish you all a spendid 2015!
Bella Ezumah
MAC Newsletter Editor 2014-2015

--
Bellarmine A. Ezumah, PhD