From: BULLETIN OF THE COMEDIANTES [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 13:23
Subject: Bulletin of the Comediantes 66.1 (2014)

Estimados Seguidores de BCom:

Nos sentimos complacidos de informarles que el Bulletin of the Comediantes

66.1 (2014) ya se encuentra disponible en el sitio de web Project MUSE:

http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/bulletin_of_the_comediantes/

P.D. Esperamos que todos tengan acceso a la revista, si tienen algún problema con la página de Project MUSE por favor háganoslo saber, se lo agradeceríamos enormemente.

Atentamente,

Salvador J. Rubalcaba
Asistente Editorial
Bulletin of the Comediantes
San Diego State University

Dear BCom subscribers:

We are delighted to announce that Bulletin of the Comediantes

66.1 (2014) is now available online at Project MUSE:

http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/bulletin_of_the_comediantes/

P.S. We hope everyone can now access the Bulletin, if anyone has a problem accessing the Bulletin through project MUSE please let us know, we would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Salvador J. Rubalcaba
Editorial Assistant
Bulletin of the Comediantes
San Diego State University

Prof. A. Robert Lauer
The University of Oklahoma
Department of Modern Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
780 Van Vleet Oval, Kaufman Hall, Room 206
Norman, Oklahoma 73019-2032, USA
Tel.: 405-325-5845 (office); 405-325-6181 (dept.); Fax: 405-325-0103 (dept.)
Vision: Harmonious collaboration in an international world.
Mission: "Visualize clearly and communicate promptly"