Dear Students and Colleagues:

The University of Pittsburgh & Carnegie Mellon are recruiting!  On behalf of Pitt's Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology, Human Engineering Research Laboratories, and Carnegie Mellon’s Robotics Institute, I invite you to apply for the following opportunities:

Undergraduate:
QoLT and ASPIRE Research Experience for Undergraduates Programs |  May 18-July 24 | Apply by 2/15!
www.herl.pitt.edu/education/undergrad

Veterans:

Internships for Veterans | May 18-July 24 | Apply by 3/15!
http://www.herl.pitt.edu/education/veterans/elevate

Master’s and PhD:
Accepting NOW for Fall 2015!
http://www.herl.pitt.edu/education/graduate

Postdoctoral fellowships:
Accepting NOW!
http://www.herl.pitt.edu/education/postdocs

If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask].

Happy Holidays!

Maria Milleville

Education and Outreach Coordinator

Human Engineering Research Laboratories

Quality of Life Technology Center

Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology

University of Pittsburgh

Phone: 412-822-3668

Email: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the OU-LSAMP list, click the following link:
http://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=OU-LSAMP&A=1