The attached conference announcement comes from Humphrey Regis at Texas Southern University. Note the Feb. 8 deadline for abstracts.

Frances

________________________________
From: Regis, Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 12:16 PM
To: Frances Ward-Johnson
Cc: Ulasi, Christian C; Brown, Rockell
Subject: Re: Announcement on Conference

Dr. Ward-Johnson:
Thank you for circulating the announcement of our conference via the MAC listserv.
We hope your new year has started off well, and wish it could become even better.
We also ask that you circulate the announcement of the conference one more time.
This reminder may spur people into action before the deadline. Thank you so much.

Humphrey A. Regis, Ph.D., Professor
School of Communication, Texas Southern University
3100 Cleburne Street   Houston   Texas   77004-4501
VOICE: 713.313.7435          E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]