From: HBCU CONNECT [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 8:04 AM
Subject: Paid Federal Internship Opportunities

Happy New Year from The Washington Center!

We hope you enjoyed your much deserved break from school! Have you started your application for the Federal Diversity Internship Initiative yet? If not, and you found yourself busy over break, don’t worry—there’s still time to apply for this fully funded federal internship opportunity!

For your best chance at an internship placement, we recommend submitting your application and materials by February 1, due to an advanced timeline for referrals. Please keep in mind that your transcripts and letters of recommendation are required to complete your application, so send your transcripts now!

Through the Federal Diversity Internship Initiative, you will have the opportunity to intern with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Library of Congress (LOC) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

There are no fees associated with this program, and housing will be provided for you. You will also receive a twice monthly stipend to cover food, travel, and living expenses.

Apply now at www.twc.edu/federal.

If you have any questions about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us! The Washington Center is happy to assist with the application in any way and we look forward to working with you this year.

Best,
Lyndsy Horn
Office of Admissions & Institutional Relations
The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars

www.twc.edu/federal
202-238-7917 (direct line)

This message was sent to [log in to unmask] from:

HBCU CONNECT | [log in to unmask] | Will Moss | 750 Cross Pointe Rd. Suite Q | Gahanna, Ohio 43230

Manage Your Subscription

To unsubscribe from the OU-LSAMP list, click the following link:
http://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=OU-LSAMP&A=1