-------- Original message --------
From: "Porter, Kay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:01/16/2015 8:22 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], "Buckholtz, Jody" <[log in to unmask]>, "Diaz, JC" <[log in to unmask]>, "Faneros, Michael A." <[log in to unmask]>, "Williams, Fara" <[log in to unmask]>, "Hubin, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>, "Kirksey, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>, "Lewis, Sharon, LU" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ludrick, Brad" <[log in to unmask]>, "Maharry, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>, "McDown, Pam - UCO" <[log in to unmask]>, "Rimmer, Miaomiao C." <[log in to unmask]>, "Rutledge, Carl" <[log in to unmask]>, "Walden, Susan E." <[log in to unmask]>, "Whalen, Sandra K." <[log in to unmask]>, "White, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>, "Wilson, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Internship in California for Earth/Ocean sciences

University of Southern California:  Deadline FEBRUARY

Dear LSAMP Representatives,

I wanted to send this reminder for students to apply for the all expenses paid summer field course in Environmental Microbiology at the University of Southern California from June 7 - July 2, 2015.

Applications close February 3, 2015.

http://www.darkenergybiosphere.org/education/undergrads/GEMcourse.html

I look forward to your student's applications!

Cynthia

Cynthia Joseph
Diversity Director, Center for Dark Energy Biosphere Investigations
213-821-2760