Hi all,
I'm on the the search committee for an Associate Dean position at American University. We're very committed to drawing a diverse and broad applicant pool, and I'm hoping you can help spread the word in your networks.

The position requires a terminal degree (not necessarily a Ph.D.; MFAs, etc., will be considered), at least seven years of academic experience, the ability to meet the criteria for tenure in the school (i.e., we'd like to bring the administrator in as a tenured associate or full professor, either from another institution or through our school's criteria). Administrative leadership experience preferred.

http://apply.interfolio.com/28603

Feel free to contact me off-listserv if you're interested or have questions about the position.

Thanks!

Angie

Angie Chuang
Associate Professor of Journalism
School of Communication
American University
Twitter: @angiechuang
Web: www.american.edu/soc/faculty/chuang.cfm
www.angiechuang.com

<[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]>
<[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]>