Dear PDQNet CRT Member,

This is a confirmation e-mail that you have been added to the PDQNet Project Core Research Team (CRT) List.

You also received a more detailed e-mail on list instructions, but simply by responding to list e-mails you will be able to communicate with all of us. You will receive frequent communication from Barbara and I to review documents, provide input and make your voices heard.

Thanks very much for your participation and we are looking forward to working with you on the PDQNet Project!

Zsolt

Zsolt Nagykaldi, PhD
Associate Professor
Director of Research

Department of Family & Preventive Medicine
900 N.E. 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73104

Phone(1): (405) 271-8000 ext.1-32207
Phone(2): (405) 271-2370