From: Darcie Graham [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 2:03 PM
Subject: GCRL Summer Field Program - Priority Application Deadline is February 27, 2015

Dear Colleague –

The priority application deadline for the GCRL Summer Field Program is next Friday (February 27, 2015).  We highly recommend interested students to submit application materials prior to this deadline to have the best course selection; however, applications will be accepted until March 27, 2015.  I have attached the brochure for your use and distribution to students.  Additional information can be found on our website (www.usm.edu/gcrl/summer_field<http://www.usm.edu/gcrl/summer_field>), including course syllabi, assistantship opportunities, and much more.

If you have any questions or would like additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Darcie

Darcie Graham
Undergraduate Programs Manager
Marine Education Center
Gulf Coast Research Laboratory
The University of Southern Mississippi
703 East Beach Drive
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
O: 228.818.8887
F: 228.818.8894

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply “remove”.

To unsubscribe from the OU-LSAMP list, click the following link:
http://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=OU-LSAMP&A=1