Absolutely!
Drios

Diana I. Rios, Ph.D.
Communication/El Instituto
Mail address: Dept. Communication, U-1259
337 Mansfield Rd.
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269

**Senate**
**AAUP President**

*Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. This
e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
not authorized to retain, disclose, copy or distribute the message.*