And so should Pearlie's personal narrative of then & now.

Sent from my iPhone
With kindness,
Anita Fleming-Rife

On Mar 10, 2015, at 11:45 AM, LILLIE FEARS <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

JAMES:  I AM SCREAMING ‘CONGRATULATIONS’ TO YOU GUYS!!!   THIS SHOULD BE A STORY IN THE MAC NEWSLETTER!!!!!!

Lillie

From: FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Rada
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 4:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Selma 2015

Thank you, one and all, for your kind words and support for our students this past weekend as we covered the 50th Anniversary of Selma.  It was an incredible experience for the students - both professionally and personally.

NBC used our footage in their newscast and on their website.  In addition, they posted two stories from one our students: Candace King.

Thanks again for all your support!

JR

James A. Rada, Ph.D.

Associate Professor