Dear MAC Colleagues:

Earlier this month you received a member email requesting you to vote in the AEJMC Elections. I am writing to encourage you to vote if you haven't already. You may vote online at any time between now and Friday, April 3.

Several MAC colleagues are candidates for this year's election, including the following:

- Dwight Brooks for Vice President

- Meta G. Carstarphen for Accrediting Council Representative

- Frances Ward-Johnson and Cristina Azocar for the Committee on Research

- Brad Gorham and Karen Turner for the Committee on Teaching.

If I missed anyone, please let me know! If you have not yet received the link for voting, contact Felicia Greenlee at [log in to unmask] Some folks may have an email block that does not allow them to access the Survey Monkey link. Felicia can send a paper ballot or forward to an alternate email.

I hope you will also encourage other AEJMC members that you may know to vote for us for these important positions.

Thanks for your support.

Sincerely,
Frances

Frances Ward-Johnson, Ph.D., APR
Associate Professor and Associate Department Chair
Faculty Fellow for Leadership
School of Communications, Elon University
2850 Campus Box
Elon, NC 27244
PH: 336-278-5738