Margaret, Good news! I didn't even mean for you to have to attend. We are fooling around with listserv permutations. I originally thought I was using a listserv of the investigators & their support staff.
Carry on with your good work. When you can get your head aloft, give a call and I'll catch you up.
Barbara

-------- Original message --------
From: Margaret Enright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:03/10/2015 8:31 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SmartSheet Update for PDQNet Project

Barbara,

I’m very sorry to report that I’m totally covered up with required Contract deliverables for my project this week, and therefore will be unable to attend the meeting this coming Thursday…..When I have some time I will review the materials you sent recently; but it definitely will not be this week.

I regret having to bow out the time; but I’m working day and night to get everything done….(Hope that you understand.)

Thanks,
Margaret

Margaret Enright, MPH, CDE, CPHQ
Quality Improvement Consultant
TMF Health Quality Institute
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (preferred e-mail)
(405) 315-6366 or (405) 641-0756

www.diabeteshealthforlife.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.diabeteshealthforlife.org_&d=AwMFAg&c=qRnFByZajCb3ogDwk-HidsbrxD-31vTsTBEIa6TCCEk&r=gs6Pty48wctqW5dY1LjmZEv1_xHZo2iTYbVhDFjF9FE&m=cT3Dlvl9NNbpQHfZex-nx-WK5JA5-Hp7oINa_hte-4Q&s=i3FG1b1FSQGfJtFyitGfnGmJElaiNVmarJhyc_yHV5c&e=>
www.TMFQIN.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tmfqin.org_&d=AwMFAg&c=qRnFByZajCb3ogDwk-HidsbrxD-31vTsTBEIa6TCCEk&r=gs6Pty48wctqW5dY1LjmZEv1_xHZo2iTYbVhDFjF9FE&m=cT3Dlvl9NNbpQHfZex-nx-WK5JA5-Hp7oINa_hte-4Q&s=dH6NA4U1fAqXTDDb6FNGk2jV0W1LfiQolD8LyuLeoCg&e=>